Foundry Holding Furnaces
Holding furnaces are used to keep molten metal to temperature prior to being transferred and poured into the casting mould.
Pyrotek has partnered with Tounetsu to design, manufacture and service underheated immersion holding furnaces. The uniform melt temperature from the underheated immersion system yields the high-quality melt required to cast critical parts with complex features and strict quality requirements. Pyrotek also manufactures standard radiant and low-pressure furnaces with full controls.
- Improved melt quality and reduced oxide generation
- Reduced downtime and less cleaning required
- Increased thermal efficiency
- Pyrotek offers precast refractory liners
- Low heating element replacement costs
- Tounetsu Underheated Immersion Holding Furnaces
- Standard Radiant Holding Furnaces
- Low Pressure Holding Furnaces
|1393 Underheated Furnace Brochure EL||Brochure||English|
|Underheated Furnaces Foundry Insight Article September 2014 EN||Insight Article||English|
|Tounetsu Furnace Foundry Insight Article January 2013 EN||Insight Article||English|