Vacuum Formed Refractory Shapes
Vacuum-formed refractory shapes are used to cast aluminium, ferrous and other metals. They need to be created for high-temperatures and need to be durable enough to continuously be in contact with molten metal. Pyrotek Pyro-Iso vacuum-formed shapes offer excellent insulating properties and strength, combined with low fume generation.
Pyrotek offers a wide range of vacuum formed refratory shapes. The product is suitable for industrial applications like nonferrous riser sleeves and cups, oil and gas-fired heating equipment combustion chambers and areas where lightweight and thermal insulation products are required. Custom shapes in various hardness grades are available on request. Custom cutting and machining are also available for finished parts.
- Excellent insulating properties
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- Good thermal shock resistance
- Low thermal conductivity and thermal mass
- Nonwetting and low smoking
- Ceramic Fibre Dosing Tube Gaskets
- Ceramic Fibre Tapping Cones
- Ceramic Fibre Riser Sleeves
|1147 Pyro-Iso EN||Datasheet||English|