Casting Mould Lubricants
Pyrotek's line of casting lubricants includes a variety of oils and greases that are used to provide a slip interface at the metal-mould interface to ensure the highest surface quality possible. Pyrotek's casting lubricants can be applied continuously or at the start of each cast. The products include a variety of industry-tested greases and oils that can handle the harsh environments within a casthouse.
- Promotes high surface quality on cast shapes
- Reduces oil consumption over generic oils
- Graphite-free for less contamination of the water system
- Many varieties available to support specific or unique alloys
- Robust solutions for use with multiple alloys and casting mould styles