Pot Superstructure Seals
Pot superstructure seals are a critical component to reducing pot emissions in the atmosphere. They are used to prevent the potroom from emitting gasses and fumes. There are numerous locations requiring sealing, and each requires a style of insulating that is particular to that situation.
Pyrotek collaborates with customers to create the best pot superstructure seals for any application by ensuring the best fit and the least amount of pot emissions to the atmosphere. Pyrotek can help determine the best balance of materials for abrasion resistance and withstanding the harsh chemical environment.
- Reduce potroom emissions
- Lightweight construction
- Replaceable components
- Optimal sealing
- Minimizes the costs associated with downtime, energy loss and maintenance
- Internal Seals
- Anode Stem Seals
- Insulating Pot Fume Collection Ducts
- Pot Hood Fabric Insulating Seals
- Superstructure Skirt Insulating Seals
- Hopper To Superstructure Seals
- End Hood Insulating Seals
- Tapping Door Curtains (Insulating Seals)