Ceramic Foam Filter Production Associate - 2nd Shift
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Spokane Valley, Washington
This position is within the Mining And Metals Industry
Who is Pyrotek? Pyrotek is the most successful global industrial company you’ve never heard of (until now). Pyrotek is a global leader in high temperature materials and our products impact virtually everyone in the developed world. Our global team has worked for decades to deliver new technologies, advanced engineered systems and innovative materials to customers in industries all over the world. The last car, train and plane you rode in were all safer and more energy efficient because of Pyrotek. The beverage cans in your refrigerator are lighter, stronger and infinitely recyclable because of Pyrotek. Join our team and create, improve and innovate the everyday!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Second Shift. Monday- Thursday; 3:00 pm - 1:30 am (Overtime availabile)
** Sign On Bonus Offered **
Responsible for different stages in the manufacturing of ceramic foam filters.
If you like fast-paced environments, this is the place for you!
- Accurately and efficiently move process materials in accordance with established procedures to maintain equipment uptime.
- Safely and efficiently operate and monitor production support equipment to include but not limited to electric dryer, high shear mixer, gas fired kiln, mixing tanks, scales and automated conveyors.
- Participate cooperatively in regulatory inspections as needed.
- Take and record accurate product measurements.
- Maintain regular, consistent, reliable, punctual and predictable attendance, as required to achieve internal and external customer satisfaction.
Click the Apply Here button so our hiring team can review your application and schedule time to speak with you soon!
What happens next? Once you submit your application / resume, a member of the recruiting team will send you an email with a self-schedule link to speak with one of our Recruiters. Watch your email for that link!
Education / Experience: High school diploma or GED equivalency preferred. Prior experience working in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Ability to positively interact and work collaboratively with a diverse group of people at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to speak clearly in positive or negative situations, listen and obtain clarification, and respond well to questions.
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and discretion in handling of proprietary and confidential information.
Must be able to stand for long periods-of-time, bend and reach. Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds frequently and 50 pounds occasionally.
Majority of time will be in a manufacturing environment where PPE may be required. Periodic exposure to outdoor environment through open doors.
The minimum and maximum hourly range for this full-time position is $18.25 - $22.04 + benefits. $500 sign-on bonus to be paid after 60 days continuous employment.
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including but not limited to job-related skills, experience, and relevant education and/or training. Please note that the compensation details listed in this posted role reflect the base salary only and do not include bonus or benefits.
Pyrotek benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision after 31 days
- Paid Vacation & Sick Leave
- 401(k) with generous match
- Profit Sharing
- Supplemental Benefits
For a full summary of Pyrotek's benefit offerings, please click HERE.
Pyrotek is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
California residents please take a moment to review our California Resident Applicant Data Collection Notice