Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Sanborn, New York
This position is within the Mining And Metals Industry
Who is Pyrotek? Pyrotek is the most successful global industrial company you’ve never heard of (until now). Pyrotek is a global leader in high temperature materials and our products impact virtually everyone in the developed world. Our global team has worked for decades to deliver new technologies, advanced engineered systems and innovative materials to customers in industries all over the world. Join our team and create, improve and innovate the everyday!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Shift: 12 hour rotating shifts, 7p - 7a (rotate days/nights)
The Manufacturing Associate performs a variety of tasks which includes, transport of material, cleaning, cutting, and boxing of products. Available for general clean-up duties.
- Safely and efficiently use hoist, slings, fork trucks to move raw materials and finished goods throughout the facility.
- Efficiently and effectively perform routine tasks such as cleaning, cutting, boxing stock and loading/unloading of capsules.
- Accurately label raw and finished goods materials used in the department.
- As assigned by supervisor assist regular operators with manufacturing tasks.
- Maintain and keep work area neat and orderly.
- Promptly report all maintenance needs to supervisor or management.
- Accurately complete all inspection and inventory forms as required.
- Ability to safely and effectively use a variety of hand and machine tools while cleaning and performing manufacturing tasks.
- Supports all ISO systems and personnel. Ensure all ISO documents and procedures are followed and participate appropriately in the event of an audit.
Why work for Pyrotek Sanborn? Check out our video!
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits
- Annual Safety Incentives (can include a paid day off!)
- Safety PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) is provided, Boots & Prescription Safety Glasses (after 90 days)
Click the I'm Interested button so our hiring team can review your application and schedule time to speak with you soon!
What happens next? Once you submit your application / resume, a member of the recruiting team will send you an email with a self-schedule link to speak with one of our Recruiters. Watch your email for that link!
High school diploma or GED equivalency preferred. Ability to obtain and maintain forklift certification.
Previous manufacturing experience is a plus
- Core People Skills. Ability to positively interact and work collaboratively with a diverse group of people at all levels of the organization.
- Communication Skills. Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, listen and obtain clarification, and respond well to questions. Proficiency in writing clearly and concisely.
- Technical Skills. Ability to read, comprehend, and follow work instructions. Ability to use a variety of hand and power tools. Ability to read a tape measure.
The following physical activities described here are representative of those required by an team member to perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodation, if feasible, will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions of position.
Must be able to stand for long periods of time, bend, reach, walk, and use hands and fingers to handle or feel. Ability to lift up to 65 pounds occasionally and up to 25 pounds frequently. Must be able to communicate effectively in English by telephone, in person and in writing and effectively use a personal computer. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the essential responsibilities of this position, team member generally will work in an industrial manufacturing environment. Moderate background noise, presence of natural and artificial light, exposure to work temperatures from ambient to controlled, hard walking surfaces for standing and walking, moderate amounts of airborne graphite dust.
The minimum and maximum hourly range for this full-time position is $20 - $25 + shift differential of 7% & benefits.
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including but not limited to job-related skills, experience, and relevant education and/or training. Please note that the compensation details listed in this posted role reflect the base salary only and do not include bonus or benefits.
Pyrotek benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision after 31 days
- Paid Vacation & Sick Leave
- 401(k) with generous match
- Profit Sharing
- Supplemental Benefits
For a full summary of Pyrotek's benefit offerings, please click HERE.
For a full job description, click HERE.
$20.00 - $25.00
Pyrotek is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
California residents please take a moment to review our California Resident Applicant Data Collection Notice