Global Applications Development Manager (ERP)
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Spokane, Washington
This position is within the Mining And Metals Industry
Who is Pyrotek? Pyrotek is the most successful global industrial company you’ve never heard of (until now). Pyrotek is a global leader in high temperature materials and our products impact virtually everyone in the developed world. Our global team has worked for decades to deliver new technologies, advanced engineered systems and innovative materials to customers in industries all over the world. The last car, train and plane you rode in were all safer and more energy efficient because of Pyrotek. The beverage cans in your refrigerator are lighter, stronger and infinitely recyclable because of Pyrotek. Join our team and create, improve and innovate the everyday!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Upcoming retirement opens this latest opportunity in Pyrotek's Corporate Office. The Global Applications (ERP) Development Manager will develop and manage Enterprise Application delivery framework and governance. Engage with and support Pyrotek’s initiatives related to the Enterprise Applications space. Operate as an internal consultant and thought leader with the IT professionals and business users.
We currently subscribe to a hybrid work-environment with 2 days in the office and remainder of time in a remote environment.
- Collaborate with IT and Business Leaders to build Application/ERP functionality roadmap and strategies.
- Collaborate with IT and Business Leaders for support, upgrade, and modernization of ERP and Enterprise systems.
- Ensure smooth integration and rollout of systems by coordinating closely with the affected functional areas management of ERP operations.
- Multitask to manage and deliver on multiple, concurrent, highly visible projects supporting business units and ensure projects are delivered within scope and within agreed upon timelines, utilizing the defined level of workforce, and established third party costs.
- Provide documentation and transfer functional and process knowledge by keeping current on various published materials and training outlets.
- Supervise, coach support, train and develop personnel in assigned area; resolve personnel issues, redirecting complex issues to management and HR in a timely manner; directly manage team members, including assigning and reviewing work, evaluating performance/compensation, developing plans for professional growth, resolving grievances, administering disciplinary action, interviewing employment candidates, and effectively recommending hires and terminations in a timely manner.
Click the I'm Interested button so our hiring team can review your application and schedule time to speak with you soon!
What happens next? Once you submit your application / resume, a member of the recruiting team will send you an email with a self-schedule link to speak with one of our Recruiters. Watch your email for that link!
Education/Experience Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field plus a minimum of ten (10) years progressive experience in related roles, three (3) with ERP systems and SQL, and a minimum of five (5) leading and supporting teams to successful completion of complex projects.
In depth experience in the following areas required: SDLC (Systems Development Life Cycle)/PMP (Project Management Professional)/SCRUM/Agile development; or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience. Experience in supporting sales, procurement, manufacturing, and accounting software required.
- Core People Skills. Ability to positively interact and work collaboratively with a diverse group of people at all levels of the organization, as well as outside the company. Entrepreneurial attitude toward work center excellence.
- Communication Skills. Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, listen and obtain clarification, and respond well to questions. Proficiency in writing clearly and concisely and editing work for spelling and grammar. Ability to consult with stakeholders, explain technical details and provide exceptional customer service to users.
- Flexibility/Dealing with Ambiguity. Ability to comfortably manage risk and uncertainty and work through situations that require a willingness to negotiate or compromise to arrive at the best possible solution.
- Computer/Applications Skills. Proficient computer skills using a variety of software applications systems. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products. Ability to use Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server Reporting Service, and Visual Studio. Skill in using TSQL and SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) reporting.
- System Analysis/Analytical Skills. Working knowledge of ERP business software applications and ability to effectively work with SQL Server and SSRS. Understanding/knowledge of database development and business processes is a plus.
- Production and Process. Understanding of Quote to Cash process flows. Basic understanding of manufacturing production processes, quality control, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods preferred.
- Project Management Skills. Demonstrated knowledge of principals of project management, including creation of vision and mission, establishing goals or objectives, establishing project teams, applying comprehensive root cause analysis, implementing intervention, ensuring organizational alignment, and measuring progress and success. Excellent planning and relationship building skills. Ability to consult with middle and upper Pyrotek management for scope negotiation in a manner that upholds Pyrotek’s values and reflects positively on IS.
- Strategic Change Agent. Courage to make and encourage others to make difficult decisions. Ability to foster commitment to the shared mission and vision of Pyrotek and actively lead in development/execution of strategic goals and objectives related to assigned responsibility.
- Leadership. Ability to build a culture of tolerance, acceptance, and civility by setting an example to team members. Ability to coach and motivate team members in planning, strategy, decision-making, teamwork, and process improvement. Ability to effectively manage team projects to completion according to schedule. Ability to foster attitudes, conditions and environments that guide teams toward excellence and a respectful, positive, transparent, and collaborative environment. Ability to develop team member skills and encourage growth, and to foster quality focus including improving product development processes and procedures.
- Core Business Skills. Ability to exercise sound judgement and discretion in handling proprietary and confidential information. Ability to work independently, without significant direction and to use resources effectively to “figure it out.” Strong critical thinking skills, judgment and keen attention to detail and accuracy. Exceptional prioritization, time management and organizational skills.
- Professional Investment. Demonstrated commitment to own personal professional development and learning, as well as developing others.
- Global Collaboration. Ability to work collaboratively with people from around the world.
- Travel. Ability to travel by land and air up to 15% both domestically and globally. Valid driver’s license and ability to obtain US Passport required.
The following physical activities described here are representative of those required by a team member to perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodation, if feasible, will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions of position.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to talk, hear, and see. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Must be able to sit for long periods-of-time, bend, and reach, use stairs, lift up to 25 pounds occasionally and communicate effectively in English by telephone, in person and in writing. Effectively use a personal computer, office equipment and telephone.
Generally, work in an office environment which is indoors, climate controlled and with adequate and adjustable lighting. Travel by land and air up to 15% both domestically and globally. Ability to obtain valid driver's license and US Passport, required.
The minimum and maximum salary range for this full-time position is $110k - $160k + benefits. Relocation benefits may be available, if deemed applicable based on candidate location.
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including but not limited to job-related skills, experience, and relevant education and/or training. Please note that the compensation details listed in this posted role reflect the base salary only and do not include bonus or benefits.
Pyrotek benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision after 31 days
- Paid Vacation & Sick Leave
- 401(k) with generous match
- Profit Sharing
- Supplemental Benefits
For a full summary of Pyrotek's benefit offerings, please click HERE.
Pyrotek is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
California residents please take a moment to review our California Resident Applicant Data Collection Notice