Inside Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Columbia City, Indiana
This position is within the Mining And Metals Industry
Who is Pyrotek? Pyrotek is the most successful global industrial company you’ve never heard of (until now). Pyrotek is a global leader in high temperature materials and our products impact virtually everyone in the developed world. Our global team has worked for decades to deliver new technologies, advanced engineered systems and innovative materials to customers in industries all over the world. Join our team and create, improve and innovate the everyday!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
As part of the USA Foundry Sales team, the Sales Representative is responsible for growing and sustaining General/House accounts. Provides excellent customer care through relationship building, customer service, and accurate, timely review and processing of quotes for customer requests.
- Manage the growth and maintenance of general/house customer accounts, to include:
- Effectively directing sales responsibility for target accounts.
- Consistently establishing strong working relationships with the customer base to meet or exceed their expectations.
- Continuously soliciting and developing the sale of additional products via telephone or and in person.
- Assuming accountable for meeting/exceeding sales and gross profit targets for assigned accounts.
- Continuously prospecting for new customers.
- Ensuring accurate and timely trip reporting and internal communication with management utilizing CRM.
- Proactively identifying decision makers among target accounts to initiate the sales process.
- Ensure excellent customer service is provide to customers, to include:
- Effectively fielding customer sales calls.
- Continuously providing courteous and responsive feedback to customers.
- Consistently establishing positive working relationship with end customers.
- Regularly and effectively visiting customers at their facilities for the purpose of selling, building customer rapport and/or training.
Columbia City Pyrotek is a great place to work! Watch our video!
- Innovative and collaborative manufacturing plant
- Generous employee referral and recognition programs (includes $$ and paid days off)
- Team Member Appreciation (coveted parking spot)
- Great team oriented and collaborative team members & management
Click the I'm Interested button so our hiring team can review your application and schedule time to speak with you soon!
What happens next? Once you submit your application / resume, a member of the recruiting team will send you an email with a self-schedule link to speak with one of our Recruiters. Watch your email for that link!
Education/Experience Associate degree in a related technical field, plus two (2) years of inside sales or engineering support in a technical or process related industry, preferably within the aluminum or foundry industries; or equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience.
Valid driver’s license required.
- Core People Skills. Ability to positively interact and work collaboratively with a diverse group of people at all levels of the organization.
- Communication Skills. Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, listen and obtain clarification, and respond well to questions. Proficiency in writing clearly and concisely and editing work for spelling and grammar. Ability to vary writing style to meet business needs.
- Customer Service. Proven ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situations, respond promptly to customer needs, solicit customer feedback to improve service, and respond to requests for service and assistance. Consistently meet commitments.
- Computer/Applications Skills. Proficient computer skills using a variety of software applications systems. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, particularly including Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. Working knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems is desired.
- Technical Skills. Ability/knowledge to review specifications in review of customer quotes and customer order accuracy. Technical mindset and the ability to understand calculations and materials. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry. Ability to read mechanical drawings.
- Core Business Skills. Ability to exercise sound judgement and discretion in handling of proprietary and confidential information.
- Travel. Local travel by car required up to 20%. Ability to maintain motor vehicle driving record in good standing, as defined by Pyrotek’s driving record requirements.
Pyrotek benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision after 31 days
- Paid Vacation & Sick Leave
- 401(k) with generous match
- Profit Sharing
- Supplemental Benefits
Pyrotek is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
California residents please take a moment to review our California Resident Applicant Data Collection Notice