Hearth Production Associate - Day Shift
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Spokane Valley, Washington
This position is within the Mining And Metals Industry
Who is Pyrotek? Pyrotek is the most successful global industrial company you’ve never heard of (until now). Pyrotek is a global leader in high temperature materials and our products impact virtually everyone in the developed world. Our global team has worked for decades to deliver new technologies, advanced engineered systems and innovative materials to customers in industries all over the world. Join our team and create, improve and innovate the everyday!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
2 Day shift Openings: M-F 5:30 am - 2:00 pm
Responsible for casting, painting and packaging of ceramic hearth products for gas appliance.
- Cast, paint and/or package ceramic hearth products. Ensure work processed are followed and product meets quality and customer specifications.
- Keep area neat and clean at all times.
- Ensure proper use of equipment and wear proper PPE at all times.
- Stacking and organizing parts carefully.
- Work effectively within team environments both in your department and across the organization.
- Promote positive employee and customer relations by supporting Pyrotek’s commitment to a working environment of tolerance, acceptance and civility. Respond appropriately to inquiries, concerns and complaints by being professional, courteous and respectful at all times.
- Maintain regular, consistent, reliable, punctual and predictable attendance, as required to achieve internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Click the I'm Interested button so our hiring team can review your application and schedule time to speak with you soon!
What happens next? Once you submit your application / resume, a member of the recruiting team will send you an email with a self-schedule link to speak with one of our Recruiters. Watch your email for that link!
High school diploma or GED equivalency, preferred.
Prior experience working in a manufacturing/production environment, preferred.
- Core People Skills. Ability to positively interact and work collaboratively with a diverse group of people at all levels of the organization.
- Communication Skills. Ability to speak clearly in positive or negative situations, listen and obtain clarification, and respond well to questions.
- Core Business Skills. Ability to exercise sound judgement and discretion in handling of proprietary and confidential information. Ability to work independently, without significant direction and to use resources effectively to “figure it out”. Strong critical thinking skills, judgment and keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- Technical Skills. Ability to use a variety of hand tools such as a drill, scrapers, paint brush, paint sprayer and bar code reader. Ability to routinely lift between 30-50 pounds multiple times per day.
The following physical activities described here are representative of those required by a team member to perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodation, if feasible, will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions of position.
Must be able to stand and walk for long periods-of-time, bend and reach, use stairs, and use hands and fingers to handle or feel. Ability to lift between 30-50 pounds regularly. Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Majority of time will be in a manufacturing/production environment where PPE will be required. The team member is occasionally exposed to warm or hot conditions (non-weather) and frequently exposed to loud noises, moving mechanical parts, airborne particles, dust and hazardous materials.
The minimum and maximum hourly range for this full-time position is $18.25 - $22.04 + benefits.
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including but not limited to job-related skills, experience, and relevant education and/or training. Please note that the compensation details listed in this posted role reflect the base salary only and do not include bonus or benefits.
Pyrotek benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision after 31 days
- Paid Vacation & Sick Leave
- 401(k) with generous match
- Profit Sharing
- Supplemental Benefits
For a full summary of Pyrotek's benefit offerings, please click HERE.
$18.25 - $22.04 / hourly
Pyrotek is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
California residents please take a moment to review our California Resident Applicant Data Collection Notice