Global Credit Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
This position is within the Mining And Metals Industry
Who is Pyrotek? Pyrotek is the most successful global industrial company you’ve never heard of (until now). Pyrotek is a global leader in high temperature materials and our products impact virtually everyone in the developed world. Our global team has worked for decades to deliver new technologies, advanced engineered systems and innovative materials to customers in industries all over the world. The last car, train and plane you rode in were all safer and more energy efficient because of Pyrotek. The beverage cans in your refrigerator are lighter, stronger and infinitely recyclable because of Pyrotek. Join our team and create, improve and innovate the everyday!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Hybrid, part in office, part remote.
The Global Credit Analyst will support the Global Credit Manager with credit analysis and reporting related to key customer account groups. Collaborate with international credit teams to reduce risk and improve global credit practices.
- Interact with management and local credit departments to ensure timely payments and reduce account delinquency.
- Monitor assigned accounts to ensure local credit departments resolve disputes, discrepancies and short payments, and reconcile accounts with customers.
- Analyze existing accounts for changes in payment history, changes in scores with credit agencies, and changes in business conditions to adjust credit limits or terms.
- Assist local management in reviewing credit applications for new global customers to ensure references are checked and credit reporting agency documents are reviewed to set up and establish accounts with all required documents and limits.
- Actively communicate and follow up with credit and sales department regarding customer accounts issues, enlisting their efforts when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
- Review accounts on hole and bring concerns to the attention of the Global Credit Manager for resolution.
- Assist Global Credit Manager in the preparation of aging analysis and reports.
- Monitor credit agency notifications and communicate potential risks to management.
- Create exports of aging accounts to credit agency partners.
- Monitor Corporate Credit Application (CCM) alerts to ensure integrity of system information and up to date credit reviews. Work with local credit departments to reduce open alerts and ensure timely credit reviews.
Why work for Pyrotek?
- Competitive compensation and benefit plans
- Collaborative, innovative, and team environment
- Hybrid work environment
- Low turnover and high retention! A lot of our employees have been here for over 20 years!
- And bottom line, just darn nice people!
Click the I'm Interested button so our hiring team can review your application and schedule time to speak with you soon!
What happens next? Once you submit your application / resume, a member of the recruiting team will send you an email with a self-schedule link to speak with one of our Recruiters. Watch your email for that link!
Education/Experience Associate degree in Finance, Accounting or other business related field, plus five (5) years’ experience in risk assessment, ratio analysis, and working with financial statements; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Core People Skills. Ability to positively interact and work collaboratively with a diverse group of people at all levels of the organization. Ability to keep financial information private and maintain strict confidentiality. Strong sense of ethics when working with important credit and financial information. Genuine with high ethical standards and values and personal integrity and honesty. High intuitive nature to detect potential concerns while assessing creditworthiness.
- Communication Skills. When speaking to customers, financial institutions or potential references, must have the ability to be diplomatic in demeanor and thorough in explanations, whether approving or denying credit. Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, listen and obtain clarification, and respond well to questions. Proficiency in writing clearly and concisely and editing work for spelling and grammar. Ability to vary writing style to meet business needs.
- Computer/Applications Skills. Excellent computer skills using a variety of software applications systems, including inputting financial information and transferring from spreadsheets to systems. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products. Visual software skills are a plus.
- Core Business Skills. Working knowledge of credit reporting, accounting principles and financial techniques. Ability to exercise sound judgement and discretion in handling of proprietary and confidential information. Ability to work independently, without significant direction and to use resources effectively to “figure it out”. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Strong critical thinking and negotiating skills, judgment and keen attention to detail and accuracy. Exceptional prioritization, time management and organizational skills.
- Global Collaboration. Ability to work collaboratively with people from around the world. Ability to work in a global and multi-cultural organization.
The following physical activities described here are representative of those required by a team member to perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodation, if feasible, will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions of position.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to talk, hear, and see. Must be able to sit for long periods-of-time, bend and reach, use stairs, lift up to 25 pounds occasionally, communicate effectively in English by telephone, in person, and in writing, and effectively use a personal computer, office equipment and telephone.
While performing the essential responsibilities of this position, team member generally will work in a temperature controlled, indoor office environment.
Pyrotek is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
California residents please take a moment to review our California Resident Applicant Data Collection Notice