Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Evansville, Indiana
This position is within the Mining And Metals Industry
Who is Pyrotek? Pyrotek is the most successful global industrial company you’ve never heard of (until now). Pyrotek is a global leader in high temperature materials and our products impact virtually everyone in the developed world. Our global team has worked for decades to deliver new technologies, advanced engineered systems and innovative materials to customers in industries all over the world. The last car, train and plane you rode in were all safer and more energy efficient because of Pyrotek. The beverage cans in your refrigerator are lighter, stronger and infinitely recyclable because of Pyrotek. Join our team and create, improve and innovate the everyday!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
As part of the US Aluminum Sales team, the Sales Engineer is responsible for solution selling and servicing accounts while growing and sustaining assigned Midwest sales territory.
** We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas to maintain residency in the United States. **
The ideal candidate will possess the following essential functions and responsibilities:
- Continuously and positively support sales and gross profit margin.
- Ongoing accurate sales forecasting and budgeting.
- Positively support new product/service introductions.
- Accurate Inventory management (including raw materials), and stocking agreements.
- Continuously collect Customer Satisfaction, Customer Intelligence, and Customer Activity Documentation.
- Accurate development of financial, business, and strategic analysis for division management.
- Continuously look for opportunities to increase revenues, enhance profits, and maximize the utilization of company assets.
- Prepare presentations on business results.
- Continuously provide technical support to customers.
- Accurate and timely trip reporting including internal communication with management utilizing Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
Click the I'm Interested button so our hiring team can review your application and schedule time to speak with you soon!
What happens next? Once you submit your application / resume, a member of the recruiting team will send you an email with a self-schedule link to speak with one of our Recruiters. Watch your email for that link!
Education/Experience Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, or other technical discipline, or equivalent combination of education and life experiences. Four plus (4+) years work experience in a technical or process related industry. Equivalent sales or operations experience within the aluminum or foundry industries. Understanding of Sales Principles, Customer Service practices and Business Acumen.
- Customer Service. Passion for providing a high level of customer service and business development activities along with an in-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices. Proven ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situations, respond promptly to customer needs, solicit customer feedback to improve service, and respond to requests for service and assistance. Consistently meet commitments.
- Core People Skills. Able to quickly build effective relationships and work productively in a team environment. Ability to positively interact and work collaboratively with a diverse group of people at all levels of the organization.
- Communication Skills. Ability to communicate clearly, timely and effectively. Must have experience with creating/presenting effective presentations. Ability to influence and negotiate for mutual benefit.
- Computer/Applications Skills. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products. Particularly Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Hands on working knowledge of Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Core Business Skills. Ability to exercise sound judgement with discretion in handling of proprietary and confidential information. Ability to work independently, without significant direction and to use resources effectively to “figure out solutions”. Ability to make appropriate decisions in scope of assigned responsibility. Ability to work under pressure and excel in a fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment. Ability/knowledge to review specifications in review of customer quotes and customer order accuracy.
The following physical activities described here are representative of those required by a team member to perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodation, if feasible, will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions of position.
Must be able to sit for long periods-of-time, bend, and reach, use stairs, lift up to 25 pounds occasionally and communicate effectively in English by telephone, in person and in writing. Effectively use a personal computer, office equipment and telephone.
While performing the essential responsibilities of this position, team member works within an office and the manufacturing environment. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required within the manufacturing environment. Team member while in the manufacturing environment is regularly exposed to noise, heat, and cold environmental conditions.
#pyrotekcareers #aluminum #salesjobs #Salesengineers#pyrotekhiring
Pyrotek is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
California residents please take a moment to review our California Resident Applicant Data Collection Notice