Ceramic Foam Filter Production Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Spokane Valley, Washington
This position is within the Mining And Metals Industry
Who is Pyrotek? Pyrotek is the most successful global industrial company you’ve never heard of (until now). Pyrotek is a global leader in high temperature materials and our products impact virtually everyone in the developed world. Our global team has worked for decades to deliver new technologies, advanced engineered systems and innovative materials to customers in industries all over the world. The last car, train and plane you rode in were all safer and more energy efficient because of Pyrotek. The beverage cans in your refrigerator are lighter, stronger and infinitely recyclable because of Pyrotek. Join our team and create, improve and innovate the everyday!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Ceramic Foam Filter Production Associate is responsible for different stages in the manufacturing of ceramic foam filters.
Shift: 10:30 am - 9:00 pm, Monday - Thursday
Starting pay of $17.00 Hourly **
** This shift is eligible for a 7% Shift Differential and a $500 Sign On Bonus
- Accurately and efficiently move process materials in accordance with established procedures to maintain equipment uptime.
- Operate and monitor production support equipment to include but not limited to: electric dryer, high shear mixer, gas fired kiln, mixing tanks, scales and automated conveyors.
- Participate in regulatory inspections as needed.
- Take and record accurate product measurements.
Why work for Pyrotek?
- Competitive compensation and benefit plans
- Collaborative, innovative, and team environment
- Uniforms and Safety Equipment provided
- And bottom line, just darn nice people!
Click the I'm Interested button so our hiring team can review your application and schedule time to speak with you soon!
What happens next? Once you submit your application / resume, a member of the recruiting team will send you an email with a self-schedule link to speak with one of our Recruiters. Watch your email for that link!
High school diploma or GED equivalency preferred. Prior experience working in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Core People Skills. Ability to positively interact and work collaboratively with a diverse group of people at all levels of the organization. Genuine with high ethical standards and values, and personal integrity and honesty. Ability to apply a large measure of common sense to a variety of situations.
- Communication Skills. Ability to speak clearly in positive or negative situations, listen and obtain clarification, and respond well to questions.
- Core Business Skills. Ability to exercise sound judgement and discretion in handling of proprietary and confidential information. Ability to work independently, without significant direction and to use resources effectively to “figure it out”.
The following physical activities described here are representative of those required by an employee to perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodation, if feasible, will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions of position.
Must be able to stand for long periods-of-time, bend and reach. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
Majority of time will be in a manufacturing environment where PPE may be required. Periodic exposure to outdoor environment through open doors.
#Productionjobs #manufacturingjobs #productionassociate #pyrotekcareers #now hiring
Pyrotek is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
California residents please take a moment to review our California Resident Applicant Data Collection Notice