Executive Assistant - Part-Time
Employment Type: Part-time
Location: Spokane, Washington
This position is within the Mining And Metals Industry
Executive Assistant Job Summary: Act as personal and confidential executive assistant to the C-suite executives. Work independently on administrative duties that can be complex in nature and where considerable judgement, tact, creativity, and initiative are required. Serve as a point of contact for various related activities.
Who is Pyrotek? Pyrotek is the most successful global industrial company you’ve never heard of (until now). Pyrotek is a global leader in high temperature materials and our products impact virtually everyone in the developed world. Our global team has worked for decades to deliver new technologies, advanced engineered systems and innovative materials to customers in industries all over the world. The last car, train and plane you rode in were all safer and more energy efficient because of Pyrotek. The beverage cans in your refrigerator are lighter, stronger and infinitely recyclable because of Pyrotek. Join our team and create, improve and innovate the everyday!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This is a part-time, pro-rated benefit position located in our downtown Spokane beautiful headquarters. Generally looking for Monday - Friday, 4 hours per day.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities
- Draft and/or type complex and routine correspondence, reports, presentations, various forms, tables, etc. from rough draft, handwritten notes, tape recordings or general verbal instructions. Make changes in grammar, punctuation or spelling as needed. Proofread and edit draft and final materials for appropriate and consistent format, accuracy of financial figures or other data. Ensure that the correspondence/presentation is reflective of the style and manner of the executive.
- Assist CEO and President with annual Service Awards program, ensuring information is gathered for letters to recipients and the timeline for completion is met.
- Assist with Governance board items, including preparing meeting agendas, correspondence, required filing for subsidiaries, and ensuring required signatures are obtained. Attend meetings, transcribe minutes, submit drafts to CEO/President for approval, and distribute in a timely manner.
- Arrange and maintain a reasonably smooth flowing calendar for executives and ensure the appropriate materials are available for meetings. Take initiative to reschedule specified appointments when necessary.
- Coordinate travel (air, lodging, rental car, etc.), meetings, and conference/event arrangements. Keep executive advised of arrangements and any changes that occur before or during travel. Assist executives with business expense reconciliation and submission, as requested.
- Receive and screen telephone calls, answer routine questions, take accurate messages, and keep executives informed of identity and nature of calls handled during absence of same. Handle incoming mail according to content and act accordingly. Serve as liaison between executives and visitors as needed.
- Coordinate data from a variety of sources for inclusion in reports and presentations. Perform independent research and prepare information for special projects, as assigned. Scan news sources for specific topics impactful to the company and provide in a timely manner to executives.
- Establish and keep current office files and records for executives and safeguard the confidentiality of those file and records.
- Provide administrative assistance to the legal department and USA General Managers, as requested, ensuring that prioritization of time remains with executives. Consult with CFO if request(s) would interfere with prioritization.
Why work for Pyrotek?
- Innovative and collaborative work environment/team
- Beautiful headquarters in downtown Spokane, close to restaurants and shopping
- Weight/Fitness Room
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- It isn't just a job, we have fun!
Click the I'm Interested button so our hiring team can review your application and schedule time to speak with you soon!
What happens next? Once you submit your application / resume, a member of the recruiting team will send you an email with a self-schedule link to speak with one of our Recruiters. Watch your email for that link!
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field, plus a minimum of five (5) years of related administrative experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Core People Skills. Ability to positively interact, work collaboratively with and provide excellent customer service to a diverse group of people at all levels of the organization. Genuine with high ethical standards and values and personal integrity and honesty. Ability to apply a large measure of common sense to a variety of situations.
- Communication Skills. Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, listen and obtain clarification, and respond well to questions. Proficiency in writing clearly and concisely and editing work for spelling and grammar. Ability to vary writing style to meet business needs and ensure the correspondence is reflective of the style and manner of the executive.
- Computer/Applications Skills. Proficient computer skills using a variety of software applications systems, including MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Ability to develop effective PowerPoint slide presentations from drafts. Experience with SharePoint, specifically managing landing pages, is a plus. Minimum ability to accurately type 60 wpm.
- Core Business Skills. Ability to exercise sound judgement and discretion in handling of proprietary and confidential information. Ability to work independently, without significant direction and to use resources effectively to “figure it out”. Strong critical thinking skills, judgment and keen attention to detail and accuracy. Exceptional prioritization, time management and organizational skills. Ability to take accurately transcribe dictation and type into finished form a variety of materials, including letters, memoranda, confidential reports, etc. Write routine reports and correspondence from draft form.
- Professional Investment. Demonstrated commitment to own personal professional development and learning.
#executiveassistant #pyrotekcareers #spokane #pyrotekcareers #pyrotekadmin #pyrotekhiring
Pyrotek is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
California residents please take a moment to review our California Resident Applicant Data Collection Notice