ERP Systems Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Spokane, Washington
This position is within the Mining And Metals Industry
Who is Pyrotek? Pyrotek is the most successful global industrial company you’ve never heard of (until now). Pyrotek is a global leader in high temperature materials and our products impact virtually everyone in the developed world. Our global team has worked for decades to deliver new technologies, advanced engineered systems and innovative materials to customers in industries all over the world. The last car, train and plane you rode in were all safer and more energy efficient because of Pyrotek. The beverage cans in your refrigerator are lighter, stronger and infinitely recyclable because of Pyrotek. Join our team and create, improve and innovate the everyday!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Our beautiful corporate headquarters is on the look out for our next ERP Systems Analyst. Our retirement loss is your gain! Work with top talent around the globe!
Pyrotek's Corporate ERP System Analyst analyzes and supports the global Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system for a privately owned B2B company, including user support, training, and documentation. Troubleshoot issues and coordinate with vendor to develop technical solutions to complex applications problems.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Provide first and second level support of existing ERP application.
- Understand database schema and data flow through end to end processes to support troubleshooting and report writing.
- Write complex queries using SQL Server Management Studio.
- Create SQL stored procedures, functions, and triggers using TSQL.
- Assist with development of new IS policies and procedures related to ERP system.
- Monitor automated processes within ERP System.
- Work with users and regional support personnel to identify, test and document bugs and enhancements to the ERP application.
- Manage (backup/restore) SQL Server databases using SQL Server Management Studio.
- Provide training to end users.
- Create and update documentation including SSRS reports, training documents, and other documentation as needed.
Click the I'm Interested button so our hiring team can review your application and schedule time to speak with you soon!
What happens next? Once you submit your application / resume, a member of the recruiting team will send you an email with a self-schedule link to speak with one of our Recruiters. Watch your email for that link!
Education/Experience Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant field plus a minimum of two years’ experience with ERP systems and SQL; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferences: Experience in supporting business systems in one or more of the following areas of the manufacturing industry: Distribution, Inventory Controls, Order Entry, Warehouse Management, and/or Manufacturing. Previous experience supporting sales, procurement, manufacturing, and accounting software.
- Core People Skills. Ability to positively interact and work collaboratively with a diverse group of people at all levels of the organization.
- Communication Skills. Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, listen and obtain clarification, and respond well to questions. Ability to consult with stakeholders, explain technical details and provide exceptional customer service to users.
- Computer/Applications Skills. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products. Ability to use Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server Reporting Service, TSQL and Visual Studio.
- System Analysis. Working knowledge of ERP business software applications and experience working with SQL Server and SSRS. Understanding of Quote to Cash process flows. Ability to use different sets of rules and combine them with other information to form conclusions and solve problems.
- Production and Process. Basic understanding of manufacturing production processes, quality control, cost, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods preferred.
- Core Business Skills. Ability to exercise sound judgement and discretion in handling of proprietary and confidential information. Ability to work independently, without significant direction and to use resources effectively to “figure it out”. Exceptional prioritization, time management and organizational skills. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Professional Investment. Demonstrated commitment to own personal professional development and learning.
The following physical activities described here are representative of those required by a team member to perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodation, if feasible, will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions of position.
Must be able to sit for long periods-of-time, bend, and reach, use stairs, lift up to 25 pounds occasionally and communicate effectively in English by telephone, in person and in writing. Effectively use a personal computer, office equipment and telephone.
Generally, work in an office environment which is indoors, climate controlled and with adequate and adjustable lighting.
#careers #pyrotekcareers #pyrotek #informationtechnology #systemsanalyst #EnterpriseResourcePlannng #ERP #Pyrotekhiringnow #ITJobs
Pyrotek is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
California residents please take a moment to review our California Resident Applicant Data Collection Notice