Ceramic Foam Filter Production Associate - Day Shift
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Spokane Valley, Washington
This position is within the Mining And Metals Industry
Who is Pyrotek? Pyrotek is the most successful global industrial company you’ve never heard of (until now). Pyrotek is a global leader in high temperature materials and our products impact virtually everyone in the developed world. Our global team has worked for decades to deliver new technologies, advanced engineered systems and innovative materials to customers in industries all over the world. The last car, train and plane you rode in were all safer and more energy efficient because of Pyrotek. The beverage cans in your refrigerator are lighter, stronger and infinitely recyclable because of Pyrotek. Join our team and create, improve and innovate the everyday!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Shift: First Shift. Monday - Thursday; 5:00 am - 3:30 pm
Responsible for different stages in the manufacturing of ceramic foam filters.
- Ability to positively interact and work collaboratively with a diverse group of people at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to speak clearly in positive or negative situations, listen and obtain clarification, and respond well to questions.
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and discretion in handling of proprietary and confidential information.
Must Haves: High school diploma or GED equivalency required. Prior experience working in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Accurately and efficiently move process materials in accordance with established procedures to maintain equipment uptime.
- Operate and monitor production support equipment to include but not limited to: electric dryer, high shear mixer, gas fired kiln, mixing tanks, scales and automated conveyors.
- Participate in in regulatory inspections as needed.
- Take and record accurate product measurements.
- Maintain regular, consistent, reliable, punctual and predictable attendance, as required to achieve internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Must be able to stand for long periods-of-time, bend and reach. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
Majority of time will be in a manufacturing environment where PPE may be required. Periodic exposure to outdoor environment through open doors.
Pyrotek is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
California residents please take a moment to review our California Resident Applicant Data Collection Notice