Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Spokane Valley, Washington
This position is within the Mining And Metals Industry
Who is Pyrotek? Pyrotek is the most successful global industrial company you’ve never heard of (until now). Pyrotek is a global leader in high temperature materials and our products impact virtually everyone in the developed world. Our global team has worked for decades to deliver new technologies, advanced engineered systems and innovative materials to customers in industries all over the world. The last car, train and plane you rode in were all safer and more energy efficient because of Pyrotek. The beverage cans in your refrigerator are lighter, stronger and infinitely recyclable because of Pyrotek. Join our team and create, improve and innovate the everyday!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Location: 9601 E. Montgomery Ave., Spokane Valley, WA 99206
Shift: Monday - Friday; 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
Responsible for materials movement and handling, receiving, loading, unloading, transporting, packaging and crating, stocking, order filling, and shipping.
- Ability to positively interact and work collaboratively with people at all levels of the organization in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, listen and obtain clarification, and respond well to questions.
- Must have basic skills in MS OFFICE Word, Excel, and Outlook. Working knowledge and experience with shipping/receiving and inventory control modules within an ERP system. Visual experience and skills a plus.
- Ability to work independently, without significant direction and to use resources effectively to “figure it out.” Strong critical thinking skills, judgment and keen attention to detail and accuracy. Exceptional prioritization, time management and organizational skills. Trained and certified in forklift operations.
Must Haves: High school diploma or GED, plus a minimum of 3 years warehouse experience. Valid driver’s license.
- Following standard operation procedures, efficiently perform general warehouse functions including: receiving and shipping, maintaining proper documentation, material handling, stocking, deliveries, and packaging and crating.
- Accurately perform periodic cycle counts, ensuring accurate data entry into ERP and inventory control systems.
- Ensure internal and external customer interactions are met in a timely manner.
- Maintain physical condition and cleanliness of warehouse.
- Ensure proper use of warehouse equipment and proper PPE required at all times.
- Perform day-to-day warehouse tasks as necessary to meet business need.
- Work effectively within team environments both in your department and across the organization.
- Maintain regular, consistent, reliable, punctual and predictable attendance, as required to achieve internal and external customer satisfaction.
Job requires moderate amount of time working at a PC and effective use of a personal computer, office equipment and telephone. Must be able to lift 25 pounds frequently and up to 75 pounds occasionally. Frequently required to stand or walk. Communicating effectively by telephone, in person and in writing is required.
Majority of time will be in a warehouse environment where PPE may be required. Periodic exposure to outdoor environment through open shipping doors. Minimal amount of outdoor work may be required loading/unloading flatbed trucks.
Pyrotek is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
California residents please take a moment to review our California Resident Applicant Data Collection Notice