As manufacturers have had to reduce the number of in-house technical staff members they employ, they have grown increasingly more reliant on Pyrotek and other vendors for engineering and technical expertise.
For decades, Pyrotek has been delving deep into aluminium operation processes, helping operations achieve the maximum return on their investments. With dedicated engineering groups in North America, Europe, China and Australia, each serves the needs of customers globally, whether they are buying Pyrotek’s manufactured products or not.
The teams, made up of roughly a dozen staff members each, include electrical and mechanical engineers and designers. Some teams have specialists in automotive engineering, machining, tooling, advanced materials, refractories and more.
To learn more, read this article.
- Component design and selection
- Solid body mechanics
- Thermal fluids
- HMI, controls, power, panel layout and design
- Acoustic and thermal
- Vibration damping and isolation, sound absorbers, thermal insulation, and more.
- State-of-the-art refractory casting facility
- Best in industry kilns
- Full metal fabrication, machining and assembly
- Electrical controls shops
- Full quality assurance lab
- 32 tonnes overhead crane capacity, 7.6 metres under hook
- State-of-the-art mould making facility
- Research and development centres
- Metal testing facility
- Acoustic and thermal product testing and development