See Yourself at Pyrotek
Pyrotek delivers engineered solutions for many industries including aluminium, foundry and die casting, glass, and others. Since 1956, we have helped manufacturers make everyday products like beverage cans, automobiles, airplanes, and high-tech devices stronger, safer, and more efficient.
Don’t see a job opening that fits your skills and interests? Let our Recruiters know you’re interested in learning more about future positions and hiring events in your selected field and location.
- Long-term strategic approach: customer always first
- Invest more time with customers, in-person and in-plant
- Uphold leadership in every industry we serve
- Lead our industries in R&D investment
- Efficiency and sustainability gains are continuous
- Customers trust our experience and technology
- Tolerance, acceptance, and civility are the only accepted way
- Every employee is encouraged to speak up
- We celebrate progress and learning equally
What to Expect
What We Offer
- New Team Members can expect to receive Medical, Dental and Vision benefits. Eligible after 30 days of employment
- Paid vacation
- Up to 56 hours of paid sick time for hourly positions, and paid personal time for salary positions
- 7.5 paid holidays
- 401(k) Retirement plan which matches up to 6%
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Profit sharing after 1 year of employment; paid twice per year
- Generous Team Member Referral Program
- Ask about our supplemental insurances for more information
- Education assistance program after one year of employment to aide in personal development
Our Hiring Process
What’s important in the process?
- Ensure your voicemail is set up on your phone
- The majority of our initial communication will be via email. Please ensure you monitor your email and check your spam if you haven’t seen communication from us.
- There will be an opportunity to opt into text messaging for communication.
Candidates who complete our online application can expect the following process:
- Welcome acknowledgement email. This is your guarantee that our database has received your application.
- A member of the recruiting team will contact you via email by using a self-scheduling link to ensure you are able to select a time that best works with your schedule.
- After your call with our recruiter, the hiring team may schedule an interview for you to meet with the hiring team. For some positions, offers will be made on the spot!
- Pyrotek conducts pre-employment background and drug screenings on all selected team members. Pyrotek is a second-chance employer.
- Pyrotek conducts its new hire paperwork all electronically. This saves time, and trees!
No current job postings.
No current job postings.
Pyrotek is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action company.
If you have further inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this email is for inquiries only. No applications or resumes should be sent to this address.