We’re looking for smart, honest, resourceful and optimistic people
Pyrotek is a growing global engineering leader and innovator of performance-improving technical solutions, integrated systems design and consulting services for customers in the aluminium industry from smelter to foundry. We’re also investing and growing rapidly in other areas such as glass, thermal and acoustic insulation, and advanced materials. Being a member of our team means working together to keep the momentum going.
We’re working around the world
We have global resources and dependable local support in more than 35 countries with over 80 locations. Our products and solutions are in use around the world in automotive, aerospace, rail transportation and high-tech manufacturing. Our diverse team is working together around the world to help our customers.
We’re committed to our values
Privately-owned since 1956, our deep-rooted values of integrity and collaborative problem-solving uphold our mission to improve customer performance.
We’re invested in keeping you here
Enhancing your work experience is a high priority for us, so the benefits of being a team member at Pyrotek are always evolving. Here are just a few:
- We provide stability. We’re well-established and growing since 1956.
- We have a global presence and commitment to sustainability.
- We have a collaborative global diverse team—2700 employees and counting.
- We encourage innovation and career advancement.
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Please see our job listings below and follow the instructions to apply.
Please see our Applicant Privacy Notice here.
Pyrotek is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action company.
- Shipping & Receiving Supervisor - 1st Shift - Columbia City, IN, US
- LPC Machine Operator - 2nd Shift - Columbia City, IN, US
- Thermocouple Assembler - 2nd Shift (M-F 3:15 - 11:45 PM) - Columbia City, IN, IS
- Sales Engineer - Columbia City, IN, US
- Order Picker/Packer - 1st Shift - Columbia City, IN, US
- Senior Buyer - Columbia City, IN, US
- Thermocouple Assember - 1st Shift (M-F 7AM-3:30PM) - Columbia City, IN, US
- Inside Sales Representative - Columbia City, IN, US
- Glasweve Machine Operator - 2nd Shift - Columbia City, IN, US
- SAMCO Machine Operator F/A - 2nd Shift - Columbia City, IN, US
- Technical Support Engineer - Temperature Sensors - Columbia City, IN, US
- CNC Machinist- 3rd Shift
- Manufacturing Engineer Co-Op - Aurora
- CNC Machinist Mill 2nd Shift - Aurora, OH
- CNC Machinist Mills 1st shift - Aurora
- Senior Buyer - Aurora
- Customer Service Quoting Specialist - Aurora
- Production Control Scheduler - Aurora
- Production Supervisor Machining Operations - Aurora, OH
- HR Business Partner - Spokane Valley
- Material Handler - Spokane Valley
- Hearth Production Associate (Swing Shift) - Spokane Valley, WA
- Ceramic Foam Production Associate (Day & Night) - Spokane Valley, WA
- Research Intern - Spokane
- Manufacturing Program Manager - Spokane, WA
- Global Marketing Manager - Spokane/Corporate