Zinc Recovery Systems
Pyrotek zinc recovery systems are in-house systems able to recover non-ferrous metal from industrial process wastes and top drosses. Metal can be recovered from hot-dip skimmings and dust, continuous galvanizing top dross as well as primary and secondary zinc refining operations.
Pyrotek zinc recovery systems are highly efficient thermo-mechanical devices that separate free zinc from material mixtures and top drosses. The recovered zinc is both technically and commercially acceptable for direct reuse into the process, and any zinc-oxide (ZnO) residues can be sold.
- Significant annual savings
- 50 to 90 percent zinc recovery
- Reduces waste volume up to 90 percent
- Recovered zinc oxide residues valued at approximately 20 percent LME
- Reduced volume of residual skimmings for disposal