The Pyrotek Advantage
Pyrotek’s engineered solutions enable customers to improve their performance with increased profitability, reduced energy costs, increased quality and efficiencies.
Pyrotek is a privately owned, international organization, specializing in the development, manufacture and sale of high-temperature materials for industrial applications. An international sales force gives us the resources to form a strategic partnership with our customers that is focused on profitable growth in a global economy.
Since the company's inception in 1956, Pyrotek has worked to offer its customers a diversified selection of materials. Our dynamic product range, combined with customized in-plant engineering services, is aimed at helping customers continually achieve higher quality standards and improve their operating efficiencies at lower total costs.
Our team of product specialists and scientists help us refine existing products and create new materials to meet changing customer needs. This effort is supported by strategic alliances with our suppliers and backed by ISO Quality Assurance Standards in our major facilities.
This organization structure is designed to support Pyrotek's people in their pursuit of our mission: Pyrotek’s mission is to provide innovative solutions to customer needs utilizing our global resources.
Increase Our Customers’ ROI
- Reduce energy costs
- Increase equipment service life and shorten down time
- Maximize yield
- Manufacture the highest-quality product
Improve Process Efficiency
- Leverage global technical and engineering expertise
- More than 80 locations in more than 35 countries deliver customer-critical parts and service and responsive local support
- Safety designed-in to products and solutions
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for all industries served
Provide Innovation and Technology for Our Customers
- Five research and development centres invest in technical innovation
- Pyrotek research and development, engineering and manufacturing resources collaborate on customer solutions, rapid prototyping, acceptance testing and high volume production
- Five engineering centres deliver integrated systems design and consulting services