Global Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Spokane/Corporate, Washington, United States
Open: 29 October 2018
(relocate to Spokane, WA)
Pyrotek is looking for the right person to lead our Global Marketing team.
Who is Pyrotek? Pyrotek is the most successful global industrial company you’ve never heard of (until now). More later on Pyrotek - but first about you…
Are you the right person? Do you have a track record of leading mission-critical, B2B marketing communications teams? Do you manage Copywriters, Technical Writers, Graphic Designers, Events Managers, Translation Services and Vertical Market Specialists? Do you work with Product Managers to develop, position, launch, grow, and cross-sell innovative products? Do you support successful Technical Sales teams around the world? Do you have the expertise and vision to direct our marketing technology platforms, e.g. External and Internal Websites, Content Management, Inbound and Outbound Marketing, Customer Relationship Management, Marketing Automation, Analytics and Legal Compliance)? If this sounds like you, please read on…
Who again is Pyrotek? Pyrotek is a global leader in high-temperature materials and our products and processes are inside the daily life of virtually everyone in the developed world. The last car, train and plane that you rode in were all safer and more energy efficient because of Pyrotek. The beverage cans in your refrigerator are lighter, stronger, more beautiful and infinitely recyclable because of Pyrotek. Pyrotek is inside more products than Intel and Microsoft combined – we just don’t put our label on the finished product. The brands that you do know with Pyrotek Inside are global leaders like Apple, Tesla, Boeing and thousands more. Virtually all of the world’s aluminum companies rely on Pyrotek’s talented people and decades of innovation to improve their performance. We are also investing and growing rapidly in complementary vertical markets such as glass manufacturing and acoustic noise control. Pyrotek is headquartered in Spokane, Washington with operations in 40 countries around the world. If this sounds like fun, please read on…
Where is Spokane? Spokane (rhymes with can) is Washington State’s second largest city and a popular refuge for high-tech talent. We’re on the eastern side of the state which means we have a beautiful, four-season climate (very different from rainy Seattle and Portland). Pyrotek’s new Global Headquarters is right in the heart of vibrant Downtown Spokane. Need a break? The magnificent Spokane River Gorge is a short walk away or you can work out in our own Wellness Center. Many of us live right Downtown, commute by bike from the suburbs, or enjoy the convenience of the nearby Regional Transit Plaza. Our region’s legendary mountains, lakes and rivers offer four seasons of family fun and adventure. Our thriving arts, health and education communities are a magnet for big-city talent that’s tired of big-city traffic and housing prices.
Now just a few more things…
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of managing business-to-business marketing teams and/or programs with both strategic and tactical roles in a multi-national company; or combination of education and experience
- Ability and willingness to travel globally up to 25% with current US Passport or ability to obtain
- MBA with a concentration in marketing or related discipline
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or physical sciences OR a successful track record in a technology business
- Experience driving internal or external agencies
- Expertise in a broad range of marketing disciplines including research, analytics, online and offline advertising, media planning, external and internal communications, sales promotion, event management, content management, SEO, CRM, social media, and marketing automation
- A balanced mix of mature, turn-around, and startup environments
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- A creative and analytical mind
- Detail-oriented and quality conscious
- Excellent project and process management skills
- Strong business judgment and communications skills
Global Marketing Manager Benefits
At Pyrotek, we believe that, our employees, are our most important asset. We help our employees and their families maintain good health-physical, emotional, and financial.
Competitive benefits including profit sharing, auto reimbursement and educational assistance, medical, dental, vision, 401k, wellness program
Successful candidates can expect an initial phone screen followed by a series of in person interviews. We like candidates to speak to a variety of people to really gain an understanding of Pyrotek!
Pyrotek is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.