Technical Sales Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Kemerburgaz, ISTANBUL, Turkey, See Yourself at Pyrotek
Open: 26 October 2022
Pyrotek is a world leader and a global provider in developing, producing, and servicing technical and high-temperature industrial solutions. The company is privately owned with headquarters in Spokane, Washington, USA.
Companies in the Aluminium, Steel, Galvanizing, Glass, Cement, and Zinc industries work with Pyrotek when looking for innovative solutions that help improve their process performance. Our global team has worked for decades to deliver new technologies, advanced engineered systems, and innovative materials to customers in industries all over the world.
The Pyrotek Istanbul office is looking to recruit a Technical Sales Engineer in the Turkey & Balkans area. As a Technical Sales Engineer, you will be part of the Sales Team which is attached to the Pyrotek Türkiye division located in Kemerburgaz. Pyrotek Türkiye serves both customers in the local market as well as customers in Greece, Bulgaria, and Azerbaijan.
Under the guidance of the Türkiye Sales Manager, you will be accountable for establishing, expanding, and maintaining good relationships with customers. As Technical Sales Engineer, your key focus will be to ensure the growth of business relationships with both customers and prospects. You will work in close collaboration with the Sales Manager and Sales Team as well as with the various Pyrotek manufacturing plants. As Technical Sales Engineer, you sell solutions and/or services that require an excellent understanding of the customers’ manufacturing processes in the broad range of industries served. You will be collaborating with the Sales Team, whereby teamwork and supporting each other to help our customers improve performance is the No. 1 objective.
- Advise and support customers to overcome business problems and challenges by proposing innovative and performance improving solutions that help make a difference.
- Regularly visit customers to maintain business relationships based on trust.
- Working with the customers to develop, present and implement new performance improving opportunities and demonstrating cost savings or productivity improvement data.
- Being the main point of contact of customers and being supportive of their requests.
- Promote and implement the conditions required for maximizing customer experience and customer satisfaction.
- Contribute to expanding Pyrotek's market presence with creativity and entrepreneurial spirit, by being an innovation champion who contributes to the development of new products and solutions.
- Active participation, both individually and as part of the Sales Team, in areas such as business planning, budgeting, strategies, development, etc.
- Gain professional and technical knowledge by attending external or internal training as well as being self-driven to be a lifelong learner.
Skills, Abilities, and Qualities
- Strongly focused on problem solving.
- Being an excellent communicator and technically strong.
- Know how to create and maintain relationships of trust with customers.
- Ideally to have experience in, or knowledge of the manufacturing and/or processing of aluminum, glass, zinc, steel, etc.
- Ability to read technical drawings.
- Know how to manage priorities and manage time.
- Enjoy working in a team.
- Being creative and innovative.
- Eager to learn new things and step out of the comfort zone.
- Willing to travel.
- Knowledge of the Office suite.
- Experience with sales enablement software (CRM / Power-BI/ etc).
Academic Background and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Metallurgical and/or Material Science engineering or any other engineering with relevant experience.
Relevant experience of minimum 2 years in similar functions (selling B2B) or coming from a metal producing/processing industry and ready to help customers in a commercial way based on the knowledge/experience gained in your career. Excellent English writing and speaking skills. Completed military service for male candidates.
In case you are interested in this exciting role then please submit your application and resume to the attention of Mr.Tunç Yüksel - email@example.com.
Pyrotek is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action company.
If you have further inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this email is for inquiries only. No applications or resumes should be sent to this address.