Strategic Sales Support Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Columbia City, Indiana
This position is within the Mining And Metals Industry
Who is Pyrotek? Pyrotek is the most successful global industrial company you’ve never heard of (until now). Pyrotek is a global leader in high temperature materials and our products impact virtually everyone in the developed world. Our global team has worked for decades to deliver new technologies, advanced engineered systems and innovative materials to customers in industries all over the world. The last car, train and plane you rode in were all safer and more energy efficient because of Pyrotek. The beverage cans in your refrigerator are lighter, stronger and infinitely recyclable because of Pyrotek. Join our team and create, improve and innovate the everyday!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
As part of the U.S. Foundry Sales team, the Strategic Sales Support Specialist is a liaison between sales and our core customers. Responsible for providing technical sales support assistance as well as supporting the Sales/Operations functions in completing quotes, and timelines of order fulfilment to develop and build long term mutually beneficial relationships with Pyrotek’s foundry sales and customer base.
** We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas to maintain residency in the United States. **
- Review customer share tool to identify possible revenue, margin-enhancing opportunities, and work collaboratively with commercial team to review ideas and bring opportunities, ideas or suggestions to fruition.
- Actively manage inventory program for strategic customers, this includes reviewing safety stock, consignment agreements and ensuring that the appropriate levels of stock are kept in inventory.
- Support to U.S. Foundry sales team in the prompt and accurate completion of quotes, customer orders, and/or providing troubleshooting assistance with quotes, orders, account statuses and relevant problems.
- Regularly inspect specifications in review of customer quotes/order accuracy.
- Contribute to creating and maintaining excellent customer relationships and ensuring smooth sales team operations by collaborating effectively with the sales team to ensure that price increases are identified and implemented as required, safety stock agreements are renewed or terminated as appropriate, and quotes are completed on a timely basis.
- Promptly answer and appropriately reply or redirect customer sales calls as directed.
- Support U.S. Foundry sales team in Customer visits as needed in support of customer needs, ongoing building of rapport and relationship development.
- Act as a liaison with production and support teams providing a high level of customer service to both parties.
- Maintain accurate and appropriate CRM customer information in partnership with sales team.
Why work for Pyrotek? Check out our Video!!
- Competitive compensation and benefit plans
- World class Sales Team!
- Collaborative, innovative, and team environment
- Low turnover and high retention! A lot of our employees have been here for over 20 years!
- And bottom line, just darn nice people!
Click the I'm Interested button so our hiring team can review your application and schedule time to speak with you soon!
What happens next? Once you submit your application / resume, a member of the recruiting team will send you an email with a self-schedule link to speak with one of our Recruiters. Watch your email for that link!
Education/Experience Bachelor’s Degree in business, or a related technical discipline, plus four (4) years of related work/sales experience in a technical or process related industry, preferably within the aluminium or foundry industries; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Customer Service. Passion for providing a high level of customer service and business development activities along with an in-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices. Proven ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situations, respond promptly to sales team, customer needs, solicit customer feedback to improve service, and respond to requests for service and assistance. Consistently meet commitments.
- Core Business Skills. Ability to exercise sound judgement and discretion in handling of proprietary and confidential information. Ability to work independently, without significant direction and to use resources effectively to “figure it out”. Exceptional prioritization, time management and organizational skills. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Works within approved budget. Ability to develop and implement cost saving measures. Able to effectively utilize organizational resources, including aligning with strategic goals.
- Computer/Applications Skills. Proficient computer skills using a variety of software applications systems. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, particularly Excel and Outlook, including ERP and CRM Systems.
- Communication Skills. Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in person or over the phone in positive or negative situations. Able to listen and obtain clarification and respond well to questions. Proficiency in writing clearly and concisely and editing work for spelling and grammar.
- Core People Skills. Ability to positively interact; work collaboratively with diverse group of people at all levels with internal and external customers. Genuine with high ethical standards and values and personal integrity and honesty. Ability to apply a large measure of common sense to a variety of situations.
- Professional Investment. Demonstrated commitment to own personal professional development and learning.
The following physical activities described here are representative of those required by a team member to perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodation, if feasible, will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions of position.
Must be able to sit for long periods-of-time, bend and reach, use stairs, lift up to 25 pounds occasionally and communicate effectively in English by telephone, in person and in writing. Effectively use a personal computer, office equipment and telephone.
While performing the essential responsibilities of this position, team member works within an office and the manufacturing environment. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required within Pyrotek and customer manufacturing environments. exposed to noise, heat, and cold environmental conditions while in manufacturing environment.
#salesjobs #strategicsales #pyrotekcareers #pyrotekhiring #nowhiring #sales #salessupport
Pyrotek is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
California residents please take a moment to review our California Resident Applicant Data Collection Notice