Customer Service Representative / Administrative Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Columbia City, Indiana
This position is within the Mining And Metals Industry
Job Summary Provides administrative support for the General Manager with a variety of projects and tasks, including, but not limited to, schedule coordination, travel coordination, data entry, coordination of functions and communications. As a customer service representative for the Foundry customer accounts, responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction, confidence and goodwill through exceptional customer service and support of assigned sales teams.
Who is Pyrotek? Pyrotek is the most successful global industrial company you’ve never heard of (until now). Pyrotek is a global leader in high temperature materials and our products impact virtually everyone in the developed world. Our global team has worked for decades to deliver new technologies, advanced engineered systems and innovative materials to customers in industries all over the world. The last car, train and plane you rode in were all safer and more energy efficient because of Pyrotek. The beverage cans in your refrigerator are lighter, stronger and infinitely recyclable because of Pyrotek. Join our team and create, improve and innovate the everyday!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Customer Service Representative (70% of duties)
- Cordially process inbound/outbound calls and answer customer questions and/or resolve issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Accurately process orders and input via Visual Manufacturing.
- Continuously provide accounts with dependable communication via all forms including email, phone and fax.
- Continuously support Foundry Sales Engineers with courteous and responsive feedback to customers.
- Proactively and positively interact with manager regarding barriers with customer order fulfillment.
Administrative Assistant (30% of duties)
Provide administrative support to the General Manager (GM), including, but not limited to:
- Preparing presentations and analysis.
- Assisting with coordination/preparation of travel, meetings and other events.
- Developing correspondence and/or PPT presentations from rough drafts.
- Aiding on special projects as needed and assigned.
All Team Members
- Promote positive team member and customer relations by supporting Pyrotek’s commitment to a working environment of tolerance, acceptance and civility. Respond appropriately to inquiries, concerns and complaints by being professional, courteous and respectful at all times.
Columbia City Pyrotek is a great place to work! Check out our Team Member video!!
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Veteran appreciation
- Generous team member referral program
- Training opportunities & promoting from within
Click the I'm Interested button so our hiring team can review your application and schedule time to speak with you soon!
What happens next? Once you submit your application / resume, a member of the recruiting team will send you an email with a self-schedule link to speak with one of our Recruiters. Watch your email for that link!
Education/Experience Associate degree in business or related technical field, plus a minimum of two (2) years of related customer service and/or administrative experience, preferably customer service, in a manufacturing environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Core People Skills. Ability to positively interact and work collaboratively with a diverse group of people at all levels of the organization. Genuine with high ethical standards and values and personal integrity and honesty. Ability to apply a large measure of common sense to a variety of situations.
- Communication Skills. Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, listen and obtain clarification, and respond well to questions. Proficiency in writing clearly and concisely and editing work for spelling and grammar. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence and vary writing style to meet business needs.
- Computer/Applications Skills. Proficient computer skills using a variety of software applications systems. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products particularly; Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Outlook. Enterprise Resource Planning and Customer Relations Management software.
- Core Business Skills. Ability to exercise sound judgement and discretion in handling of proprietary and confidential information. Ability to work independently, without significant direction and to use resources effectively to “figure it out”. Strong critical thinking skills, judgment and keen attention to detail and accuracy. Exceptional prioritization, time management and organizational skills.
- Performance Management. Ability to understand and perform basic mechanical skills. Ability to define problems, collect objective data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to continually develop and grow and work in a team environment. Ability to manage individual workload in a productive fashion. Ability to produce work which is consistently accurate and timely.
The following physical activities described here are representative of those required by a team member to perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodation, if feasible, will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions of position.
Must be able to sit for long periods-of-time, bend and reach, use stairs, lift up to 25 pounds occasionally and communicate effectively in English by telephone, in person and in writing. Effectively use a personal computer, office equipment and telephone.
While performing the essential responsibilities of this position, team member generally will work in an office environment.
#pyrotek #pyrotekcareers #pyrotekhiringnow #csr #adminjobs #csrjobs #administrativeassistant #customerservice #insidesales #officejobs #manufacturingofficejobs #pyrotekhiringnow
Pyrotek is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
California residents please take a moment to review our California Resident Applicant Data Collection Notice